Picasso Restaurant Group Guests and Employee Associates,
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we wanted to let you know that we have implemented many new policies to help protect both our guests and our employees. Following all Michigan Health Department and CDC guidelines, we have implemented the following changes to decrease opportunities for cross-contamination and exposure:
- Daily health screenings for every employee entering work
- Implementation of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), including Masks and Disposable Gloves
- Continuing to follow food safety programs ensuring the safest high-quality food service
- Distancing measures set-up for customers and foodservice team members to maintain a minimum of 6ft. apart
- Regularly updated employee communications surrounding new safety measures
- Regular cleaning of all storage, delivery vehicles, offices, and high traffic areas
- Continue to work closely with our clients to update services for our guests, in order to provide the highest level of safety
As we continue to work through the ever-changing guidelines surrounding COVID-19, we will continue to evolve our processes to meet the needs of our guests and employees.
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 spread across Michigan, our Michigan Medicine Team Members have played a crucial role in feeding frontline Essential Services & Health System Workers. We want to thank these selfless frontline workers, and our dedicated team for everything they have done and continue to do to support the crisis response efforts serving our community, you are true heroes!
Hoping you and your family stay safe and healthy!
We are in this together!
The Picasso Restaurant Group Family